The Basics (Videos)
If you are submitting a support request, it will save time if you provide as much detail as possible. Please provide as much of the following information as is applicable to your issue:
- the exact problem – Specify EXACTLY what steps you take to produce the problem. The more details, the better. Example: “I log into the Magpi app, then I tap on form XYZ, then I see an error message
- the model of phone or tablet you are using
- the version of the Magpi mobile app – this can be found on the settings screen
- where the Magpi app was obtained — for Android, this is usually Google Play, but sometimes is a direct link. For iOS this is always the iTunes App Store.
- any specific error messages
- screen shots showing the problem
- how many are affected — are all your users having the same problem?
- when did the problem start – was it working before and stopped working? Or did it never work properly?
- the name of the form or forms involved
- share the forms — please share the affected forms with firstname.lastname@example.org with formAdmin privileges so that we can look at them. To learn how to share forms, see this support article.